Prisjakt is now looking for a data-driven and analytical Performance Marketing specialist to join our marketing team in Oslo to help us move forward.
The Performance Marketing team consists of three team members based in Sweden and Norway with similar roles, working together within the larger marketing department. The team is responsible for multiple markets, however this role will specifically focus on the Norwegian with ownership for budget and performance.
You will grow into your role by using your analytical mindset and problem solving skills to continuously find opportunities to improve your accounts. You are curious, structured and thrive on testing new ways to optimise campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on the Norwegian accounts on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and other marketing channels, handling large scale PPC campaigns to achieve ROI targets.
- Analysis and reporting on KPIs, measuring the effects of new functions and continuously optimising our accounts.
- Work together with the other performance specialists to find the best possible opportunities for our share of the marketing budget
Responsibility for specific projects with various stakeholders across the organisation
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) working with paid search marketing, especially Google Ads is essential. Ideally with experience in the B2C market.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on data.
- A proactive team player and also have the ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated with a positive work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Fluent in both English and Norwegian
Fantastic skills in Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or similar Analytics platforms.
- Confident working with SQL, Python or other language to use for scripting or analysis
- Other European languages a plus (Finnish, French, Swedish)
- The possibility to join an established growth company with the Schibsted Media Group with all the career possibilities that it offers.
- Engaged colleagues with start-up companies connected to the Schibsted Growth environment sharing the office at Tøyen Startup Village in Tøyen.
- Join a growing company which puts culture and people as its top priority
- A brand loved by the Norwegian users.
- Competent and engaged colleagues in Europe.
- Opportunity for two training hours a week during working hour
- An extra vacation day on your birthday each year
When: We would like you to start tomorrow but we understand that you have obligations today and those need to be handed over first.
Where: You will be based in our beautiful Oslo studio, but you are free to work from wherever it makes sense.
We want you to start loving Mondays
At Prisjakt, you don’t need a work persona. Our dearest principle is that you’re welcome just as you are. We’ve made it our mission to make you feel excited about Mondays and also make it easier for you to manage the hassle of everyday life. You can read more about us in the Prisjakt Culture book. If you like it - you'll definitely like us
Are you curious to know more about Prisjakt? Read more about us in our fun, but super serious book about the culture at Prisjakt here.