Are you a country manager that thinks about product development on the local market while making sandwiches? Have you ever missed a train stop because you were just thinking about finding a way into new market trends?Then you’ve come to the right place! Prisjakt is looking for a Country Manager in Norway.
You will help Prisjakt.no to grow
You will join Prisjakt with the ambition to be the local person on the ground that speaks for the Norwegian market, its challenges, and opportunities. You will be the local expert that sees the trends and how Prisjakt.no can be central in making a difference for the Norwegian consumers and shops.
You will contribute to the team with market understanding and to highlight where the business value is. Your mission internally will be to hold up high, the Norwegian country flag, in order to speak for the Norwegian markets interests. Your inclusive mindset and overall seniority will complement the team cohesion in an unquestionable way.
More stuff on your to-do list
- Growth and local market expertise (Knowing the market demands and trends)
- Acting as PR/spokesperson in media
- Strategical traffic partnerships (both negotiating existing and acquiring new)
- Being in charge of local projects
What you need to bring
- Your true self
- Pragmatic, self-driven approach
- Heart in the right place
- The smart and agile approach to adapt to changes
- Courage to think big
- Appreciation of good structure and independence at work
- Ecommerce and/or retail knowledge
- PR/Media knowledge
- Analytic skills: ability to rapidly identify trends and patterns in order to present insights to other teams.
- Entrepreneurial skills: able to own projects from start to finish, flexible and adaptable, takes the initiative
Bonus points if you have
- PR/media working experience would be excellent since the former CM has developed our position well among journalists and media houses.
- Traffic acquisition experience and traffic partnership acquisition experience.
When: We would like you to start tomorrow but we understand that you have obligations today and those need to be handed over first.
Where: You will be based in our beautiful Oslo studio, but you are free to work from wherever it makes sense.
We want you to start loving Mondays
At Prisjakt, you don’t need a work persona. Our dearest principle is that you’re welcome just as you are. We’ve made it our mission to make you feel excited about Mondays and also make it easier for you to manage the hassle of everyday life. You can read more about us in the Prisjakt Culture book. If you like it - you'll definitely like us.