Would you like to help thousands of consumers to make better purchase decisions every day? Do you enjoy setting up hypotheses around user behavior? Then we believe you would be a great match with Prisjakt in the role of Data Scientist!
You improve the understanding of our users with data
Prisjakt has historical data about millions of products, prices from tens of thousands of stores, and user behavior data from millions of users. With this data we help users in seven countries to make better decisions every day, but we would like to help them even more. You will be a part of the Data/ML team at Prisjakt which is responsible for a large variety of tasks. We do analyses and reports for everyone at Prisjakt, create foundations for insights that are communicated to media, automate indexing of data from stores, and develop algorithms for recommendations and personalization. Regardless of what task you’re working on, you will always have the support of a helpful and competent team.
As Data Scientist, you will conduct research and statistical analyzes to set up and verify hypotheses about our business goals and our users. You communicate the insights to the Product department to improve the user experience within our products (web and apps). The greatest challenge is to understand our users and products, and find ways to improve our service.
Other things on your todo
- Analyze usage data from our website and create well-founded reports as a basis for decisions for the entire company
- Communicate insights about data in an understandable way, create a unified picture of our data and democratize data for other employees
- Develop new business areas based on the large amount of historical price and product data we have
- Be a driving force in developing products from data
- You will work with tools such as BigQuery, Data Studio, Google Analytics and Optimize, as well as Amplitude. For more in depth analyses, usage of programming languages such as Python may be required.
You are a curious analyst who loves to communicate
We think you’re one of those peeps that really love crunching data and happily spend hours analyzing it to their very core. You are driven by explaining your findings in an inspiring way, and you actively seek out individuals outside the team and try to understand their needs. You are a curious analyst that likes to keep up with new trends. You make things happen and happily run projects solo or in collaboration with others.
- We believe that you have experience with machine learning and performing analyses using statistical methods to find causal relationships
- Relevant academic background
- A couple of years experience in data analysis and statistical models
- Good programming skills in Python, R, Matlab or similar
- Good communicator in English
Bonus points if you have
- Cloud experience like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Worked with Kubernetes
- Programming skills in SQL
- Experience in collecting and analyzing web tracking data
- Experience of data analysis tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Data studio
Where: You will be located at our beautiful Malmö, Ängelholm or Krakow studio but great news, we are a hybrid working company which means that you have the flexibility to sometimes work from home as well.
When: We would like you to start tomorrow but we understand that you have obligations today and those need to be handed over first.
We want you to feel: Finally Monday!
At Prisjakt, you don’t need a work persona. Our dearest principle is that you’re welcome just as you are. We’ve made it our mission to make you feel excited about Mondays and also make it easier for you to manage the hassle of everyday life. We are proud of our relaxed and familiar atmosphere. In addition to working, you will also be able to fix your torn jeans in our creative workshop or learn how to make a proper espresso. With our epic printer Printz Charming, we dress our walls with whatever art we like, and our scooter swiftly gets you to your lunch date. Kids are always welcome, and you are free to borrow tools from the workshop for your home improvement projects. You can read more about us in the Prisjakt Culture book. If you like it - you’ll definitely like us!