Are you our next Head of UX, that will take our users’ experience to the next level? Are you a people person that loves the combination of leadership and working hands-on? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for a Head of UX to join our journey for better decisions!
You help people grow
As a Head of UX, you will join our Consumer Product Organization and lead a crew of designers. And for you, few things are better than the feeling of helping others grow. With a confident coaching approach and an ability to see the strengths of others, you create a team where nothing feels impossible. You work continuously with feedback and making time for individual one-to-ones is at the top of your priority list. The team is a set of 5 charismatic, driven and very talented designers. They eat, sleep and breathe design and spend endless amounts of time discussing user patterns and value impact. They hiss at misaligned UI’s and share meticulously chosen GIFs to emphasize their joy when they get the experience just right. Besides leading the UX team, you will also be responsible for the UX & product design roadmap and its strategy going forward. This means that you will take responsibility for all our product-centric user touchpoints and user feedback channels.
Some more stuff on your todo
- Be responsible for the UX & Product Design strategy, the roadmap going forward and guiding the company towards growth and success
- Work closely with Product, Development and other stakeholders. This means facilitating collaboration to ensure an overall understanding of our users' needs and the Prisjakt way of working.
- Engaging and inspiring your team in design methodologies and best practices
- Leading and contributing to different company projects as much as time allows
We are working in domains and our teams are structured according to areas of competence- your main task will be to ensure that your team continues to develop. Together with other leaders and product owners you help identify resource and competence needs within your area and ensure that the right person is in the right place.
Someone that can bring both zen and pizazz
As someone who’s worked within the UX field for quite some time, you know your way around old classics like Pareto principles, user patterns and behavioral design. But most importantly your experience has made you develop the magical ability to detect user problems early on and leverage best practices to solve those problems. Since your role will be a combination of leadership, operational work and cross-functional collaboration, you are a passionate people person that is not afraid to lead the way- but you make sure to get people to tag along. Talking about users and UX is a natural part of your life (so much so that your friend group lifelessly nods towards your insights and secretly wishes they were somewhere else).
What you will bring
- Severals of years of experience as a UX/Interaction designer
- You are or have already worked as some kind of leader (with or without personnel responsibilities)
- Experience in working with User research, User testing and User metrics
- Solid experience in Wireframing, UX flowcharts and hands-on feature design
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- E-commerce experience (not only from shopping online)
- Heavier experience with Search/Navigation design
When: We would like you to start tomorrow but we understand that you have obligations today and those need to be handed over first.
Where: You will be located at our beautiful Malmö studio but great news, we are a hybrid working company which means that you have the flexibility to sometimes work from home as well!
We want you to love Mondays!
At Prisjakt, you don’t need a work persona. Our dearest principle is that you’re welcome just as you are. We’ve made it our mission to make you feel excited about Mondays and also make it easier for you to manage the hassle of everyday life. We also really like to experiment, have Fika together and do things a bit differently. So those that like a mandated dress code, have a lot of prestige or think fun can’t also equal kickass and professionalism won’t like it here. You can read more about us in the Prisjakt Culture book (http://bit.ly/2fPgXeB) if you like it - you’ll definitely like us.